Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 241: Landscape & Watershape Lighting
- Use lectures, demonstrations, presentations, and hands-on field work over a 5-day period.
- Use real products to build a real lighting design using the techniques presented in class.
- Discuss technical issues such as voltage, wattage, color, lumens, etc.
- Examine equipment from wiring to transformers to light fixtures.
This is an intensive 5-day, 5-evening program that will cover just about all aspects of outdoor lighting. It is learn-by-doing at its finest, led by Moyer and her team of instructors in Albany, NY. The program covers technical subjects such as electrical and heat considerations, as well as equipment details from time clocks and transformers to water-resistance and maintenance.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Required Prerequisite D101
- This is one of four (D201-D204) optional classes required for the SWD certification.
4.0 IACET CEUs