Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 262: Water Features: A Custom Builder’s Tips and Tricks
- Discuss water feature design.
- Describe water feature construction. List pitfalls and problems to avoid.
- Discuss water feature sales and marketing tactics.
Learn design and construction tips for custom residential water features. Tips include waterproofing, flow rates, and aesthetics. Incorporate fire and water, waterfalls, wet walls, laminar streams, foam jets, vanishing edge, perimeter overflow, runnels, courtyard fountains, indoor water features, underground bunkers, valve performance, and acrylic panels you’re your designs. Also, learn what to avoid and then “wow” your clients with your presentation.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.15 IACET CEUs