Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 323: Outdoor Kitchen Design
- Define indoor kitchen design principles that have been translated to the specific needs of the outdoors.
- Identify and avoid the most common outdoor kitchen design mistakes.
- Examine client cooking and entertaining needs and translate them into successful designs.
- Execute specific and actionable recommendations for kitchen layout, including workspace, storage space, equipment placement, seating and more.
This course covers the key principles of outdoor kitchen design with a focus on creating usable spaces that are easy to live with. It will help you expand your expertise and serve clients in one of the biggest trends in outdoor living. Covering the four primary types of outdoor kitchen construction, attendees will learn will the key functional design principles for kitchen layout, including prep areas, storage, and equipment placement. Faulk will share specific and actionable guidelines that have been developed through years of experience with outdoor kitchens and are founded in some of the best practices for indoor kitchen design.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.15 IACET CEUs