Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 361: Waterfall Design & Construction
- Discuss sizing and placement of the waterfall(s) within the defined space.
- Describe designing and construction of the actual waterfalls and grottos.
- List stone selection, organization, and installation techniques.
- Review detailing the waterfall for acoustics as well as day and nighttime visual effects.
This course will take a student through the entire process of designing and constructing natural stone waterfalls in landscape environments as well as alongside swimming pools. Details regarding interactive opportunities as well as the visual and audible aspects to enhance the client’s environment will be discussed.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 200
0.17 IACET CEUs