Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 411: Integrating Manufactured Pools Into a Master Plan
- Review the Principles of Design, Quick Sketching Techniques, and “Mind-Reading”.
- Create a scaled base plan on site (quickly).
- Convert a scaled base plan into a rendered master plan showing the swimming pool, living spaces, and circulation.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your master plan with an in class presentation.
Through a series of exercises, you will learn how to integrate a manufactured pool into a master plan. You will learn how to quickly render the plan on site and include relevant information so it communicates well to the customer. By being able to show the client exactly what they will be getting, you can eliminate a major obstacle to closing the sale. Give the customer the ability to visualize how the product will fit into their own yard.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 4
0.2 IACET CEUs