ENGINEERING 181: Major Renovation of Pools – Structural and Hydraulic Considerations
- Identify structural issues, reinforcing, lap splices, dowels.
- Identify hydraulic issues, equipment replacement.
- Discuss project assessment, limitations of soils and existing structure.
- Examine code requirements, International Building Code, ACI.
This presentation focuses on the structural and hydraulic aspects of a major pool renovation. Complete a shell assessment and know what to look for before you even write your proposal. See how to turn an existing pool into a deck-level slot-edge. This program is required for the Service Professional certification and there is also a design-focused presentation on renovations: DESIGN 181: Major Renovation of Pools – Design and Construction Considerations.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.3 IACET CEUs