ENGINEERING 192: Show Your Customer Why They Need to Upgrade Their Equipment
- Compare the energy savings of various pieces of equipment to choose the most advantageous solution.
- List the items to look for in a field visit. List the questions to ask in a retail setting.
- Discuss graphical and mathematical methods for displaying options to upsell your customers.
Explaining the benefits of variable speed drives, larger filters, heater bypass lines, and new valves will quickly result in a confused customer looking for a way out. Simplifying the message with straightforward graphic and mathematical comparisons can reduce your verbal effort and get them to focus on the bottom line: saving money.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 100
0.15 IACET CEUs