ENGINEERING 304: Control & Automation Systems
- Describe time clocks, pool controllers, remotes, valve actuators, electronic autofills, chemical controllers.
- List capabilities, including non-pool items such as landscape lighting.
- List limitations and items that shall never be connected such as fire elements and automatic safety covers.
- Discuss connection to home automation, computers, telephone, Wi-Fi devices.
Today’s consumers desire automation to help maintain their watershapes and provide convenience and status feedback. The latest hardware communicates with the owner as well as the pool service tech via the World Wide Web. This module shows off the capabilities of various systems and provides details for installation.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
- Prerequisite: ENGINEERING 104: Electrical
0.2 IACET CEUs