ENGINEERING 306: Introduction to Indoor Pool Installations
- Recognize the terminology regarding indoor pool applications.
- Define the scope of work to consider offering to the client.
- Describe the construction process as it differs from typical outdoor installations.
- Discuss recall construction project photos and details.
Getting involved in an indoor pool project requires an understanding of how the services provided will differ compared to that of an outdoor pool installation. There is an extensive amount of collaboration to consider as well as the fact that you must be prepared for a project that can span years. Indoor pool terminology will be discussed. Discussions regarding pool water evaporation and how to control it will also be addressed. Case study construction photos will be used to help support the learning objectives.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.17 IACET CEUs