ENGINEERING 312: Understanding Water Current
- Review suction outlet details and flow rates.
- Develop target areas to maximize water motion.
- Discuss water current options.
- Analyze horsepower requirements.
Whether working with a lazy river, wave pool or water park attractions, developing and working with water current can be a daunting task. Finding the proper amount of pressure, maximizing flow rates, utilizing safety grates all while maintaining water efficiency is vital in today’s growing market of commercial pool applications. This program will take you through the in-depth process and increase your understanding of water current.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 3
0.2 IACET CEUs