ENGINEERING 381: Renovation of the Equipment Pad
- List items to consider in renovating an equipment pad.
- Perform an energy audit and justify the expense of the equipment pad renovation to the owner.
- Discuss how new technology reduces operating and maintenance expenses.
- Identify best practices for efficient equipment pad layouts.
Equipment replacement is a huge opportunity for builders, retailers, and service professionals. The market is ripe with old pools, new technology, and homeowners that are now willing to spend money fixing their systems. However, your approach to equipment replacement should consider recent changes to safety and energy codes. This program will show you how to perform an energy audit and justify the expense of certain equipment upgrades.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 3
0.2 IACET CEUs