Credits:16:00 hrs / 1.6 IACET CEUs
Time:Wednesday and Thursday March 18, 19, 2020 / 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Dear GENESIS Students, Faculty, and Staff:
We would like to take a moment to remind each of you, precautions you can take personally.
There is no higher concern to our GENESIS Family than the well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. We are sure many of you have been informed of the communications of medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, and internal teams to stay on top of this evolving situation with COVID-19. We’ve posted general and up-to-date information on the PHTA website: https://www.phta.org/news/coronavirus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are not ill wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
The GENESIS Team